Scrap It Easy, la sfida in rosa - Scrap It Easy, the pink challenge


Non ho saputo resistere...
Quando Cristina Sales ha annunciato la sfida che si teneva sul blog di Scrap It Easy ho subito pensato 'MIA'
Quando ho letto il post di Serena Testa che spiegava che il challenge era in rosa, ho pensato 'Questo fa proprio per me'.
Quando ho visto la notifica di Melania Bertin che la sfida si chiudeva entro poche ore, ho pensato 'si, fa per me, ma bisogna che mi dia una mossa!'
*****
Ciao amiche scrap-dipendenti,
Questo è ciò che è successo ieri e questo è ciò che ho fatto oggi:

I couldn't resist...
When Cristina Sales announced the challenge of Scrap It Easy blog, I immediately thought 'MINE'.
When I red Serena Testa's post that the challenge were about pink, I thought 'That's my cup of tea'.
When I saw Melania Bertin push that only a few hours remained to the closing of the challenge, I thought 'It's my cup of tea of challenge, but I have to give a move!'
*****
Hello my scrapaholics friend,
And welcome to my mad thouths of scrapper!
This is what happened yesterday and this is what I've done today:


F*ck Cancer Scrapbook Page by Angela Tombari for Scrap It Easy Challenge


La sfida è per una buona causa, ottobre è il mese della campagna per la prevenzione del tumore al seno. E io avevo tutto chiaro in mente.

The challenge is for a good purpose, October is the month of the campaign for the breast cancer prevention. And everything was clear in my mind.

The challenge is for a good purpose, October is the month of the campaign for the breast cancer prevention. And everything was clear in my mind.


Ho immaginato il layout come un manifesto pubblicitario, per stimolare le donne a controllare i loro corpi, i nostri corpi e per sostenere coloro che stanno combattendo la malattia.
Doveva essere uno slogan forte.
Il cancro è forte, ma la prevenzione può salvarci la vita.

I imagined my layout as an advertisement, to stimulate women to check their bodies, our bodies and to support those who are fighting the illness. 
It had to be a strong slogan. 
Cancer is strong, but prevention can save our lives.

Love,
NG

Commenti

Post più popolari